Accounting Clerk – Entry Level
Position: Accounting Clerk – Entry Level
We are currently hiring an Entry Level Accounting Clerk to join our team. We are seeking a detail-oriented professional to support the day-to-day functions of our accounting department. This is an excellent position for anyone who has recently completed or is currently pursuing a degree in accounting or finance.
- Writing, entering, printing and invoicing customer orders.
- Make corrections and/or delete orders.
- Creating new customers.
- Process, mail and file monthly commissions.
- Invoicing; including printing, mailing and filing.
- Accounts payable filing.
- Run report of daily orders.
- Provide back-up and support to accounting department.
- Provide front-desk coverage when receptionist is absent.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent in Accounting or related field.
- Some practical accounting or book keeping experience (coop, internship, prior work experience, etc.)
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player and quick learner.
Office hours are Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm. Work schedule may be adjusted to accommodate scholastic requirements.
- Competitive pay, depending on skill and experience level.
- Health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois.
- Dental, life and short term disability insurance through Guardian Life.
- Ten (10) paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Participation in company retirement plans, including profit-sharing plan and 401K with company match.
- Opportunities for continuing training and education, including tuition assistance plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required Education: Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment.