Buyer – Entry Level
Position: Buyer – Entry Level
We are currently hiring an Entry Level Buyer to join our purchasing team. We’re seeking a hands-on professional with drive and the ability to identify problems, think through options and implement solutions. This is an excellent position for a candidate seeking a stable position with a successful company, with opportunity for advancement.
- Solicit price quotations for a wide variety of raw materials, purchased components and MRO supplies.
- Assist in negotiating price, lead time or payment terms with vendors when needed.
- Place purchase orders.
- Monitor the status of open orders and expedite deliveries where necessary.
- Resolve any problems or issues with vendors.
- Maintain our purchasing database.
- Recent college graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain/Economics/ Operations or related business discipline.
- Excellent computer skills including ERP and Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering prints.
- Team player and quick learner.
- Experience with manufacturing and some knowledge of the laboratory environment.
- Competitive pay, depending on skill and experience level.
- Health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois.
- Dental, life and short term disability insurance through Guardian Life.
- Ten (10) paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Participation in company retirement plans, including profit-sharing plan and 401K with company match.
- Opportunities for continuing training and education, including tuition assistance plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment.