CNC TURNING SET-UP
Position: CNC Turning Set-Up
Hours: 1st Shift (6:00am – 2:30pm); Monday through Friday.
You will be responsible for leveraging your skills and experience to perform complex machine set-ups of different jobs within the shop. You will be working to set up state-of-the-art Okuma and Nakamura-Tome CNC turning machines to machine forgings and bar stock into quality parts for our customers.
- Set up CNC machines to specifications. You will plan and execute set ups for complex, close tolerance work.
- Resolve problems and make suggestions for improvement.
- Complete job documentation, including quality control and production records.
- Comply with safety regulations.
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas and perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
- Knowledge of machining techniques and familiarity with CNC machine tool operating procedures.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and use measuring instruments (calipers, micrometers, thread gauges, etc.)
- Must be able to lift and move objects up to 35 pounds consistently.
- Competitive pay, depending on skill and experience level.
- Health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois.
- Dental, life and short term disability insurance through Guardian Life.
- Ten (10) paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Participation in company retirement plans, including profit-sharing plan and 401K with company match.
- Opportunities for continuing training and education, including tuition assistance plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required Education: High school or equivalent
Required Experience: Three (3) years in CNC Machine Set-Up
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment.