Customer Service Representative
Position: Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking a customer service representative to support our continued growth. This position will be involved in:
- Processing incoming customer orders to confirm proper usage and pricing.
- Assisting customers with technical support.
- Estimating projects based on architectural specifications and customer requests.
- Effectively communicating the customer’s needs to the rest of the organization.
- Expediting orders from our manufacturing department.
- Communicating with customers on the status of quotations and orders.
- We require a hands-on professional with initiative, self-confidence, ambition and the ability to think through problems and implement solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in a related curriculum and practical experience in technical sales. Excellent math, communication and organizational skills are a must.
- This is an excellent position for a candidate seeking a stable position with a successful company, with opportunity for advancement.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including:
- Competitive pay, depending on skill and experience level.
- Health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois.
- Dental, life and short term disability insurance through Guardian Life.
- Ten (10) paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Participation in company retirement plans, including profit-sharing plan and 401K with company match.
- Opportunities for continuing training and education, including tuition assistance plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment.