Position: Executive Assistant
The owner/CEO actively manages the business and is also involved in civic and philanthropic endeavors. The Executive Assistant handles a wide variety of responsibilities to support and enhance his effectiveness in all of these areas.
- Calendar Management. Manage an extremely active calendar of meetings, appointments and calls.
- Communications Management. Manage a large volume of communications including email, phone and mail. Prioritize communications and respond appropriately. Communicate on behalf of the CEO with staff, customers, vendors and others.
- Expense reporting.
- Reports and Presentations. Prepare reports and presentations on a wide variety of topics, including sales and marketing presentations, operational reports, financial reports, etc.
- Plan and participate in meetings and events. You will represent the company and CEO in a variety of settings.
- Support the Human Resources Department in recruiting, staff training and strategic initiatives.
- Handle a wide variety of special projects.
This position requires a hands-on, results-oriented professional with initiative, drive and self-confidence. Specific competencies include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including attention to grammar, punctuation, spelling and editing.
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good work ethic with the ability to work outside normal business hours when the demands of the business require it.
- Superior attention to detail, with a focus on quality and accuracy in every area of work.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Excellent organization and follow up is critically important.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact professionally with a wide array of people in a variety of settings.
- A strong sense of professionalism, including the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality.
- Competitive pay, depending on skill and experience level.
- Health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois.
- Dental, life and short term disability insurance through Guardian Life.
- Ten (10) paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Participation in company retirement plans, including profit-sharing plan and 401K with company match.
- Opportunities for continuing training and education, including tuition assistance plan.
Most importantly, we can offer you the opportunity to be part of a successful, growing enterprise where your contributions will make a real impact.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment.