Mixer Tap, Wall/Panel Mounted
Application: Laboratory water mixer tap for hot and cold water.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Wall or panel mounted.
Body: Cast brass.
Headworks: WaterSaver self-contained compression valve cartridges with replaceable stainless steel seats.
Handles: Forged brass wrist blade handles with color-coded index discs. Index discs are marked per EN 13792.
Gooseneck: 6” (152mm) convertible rigid/swing gooseneck.
Inlets: (2) G1/2 male inlets on 150mm (6″) center dimension. Furnished with mounting shanks, locknuts and washers.
Outlet: G3/8 female outlet with removable anti-splash serrated hose end.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 10 bar (150 PSI) test pressure and maximum working pressure.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- Compression valve cartridge with adjustable volume control (use prefix “BTA”)
- Ceramic disc valve cartridge (use prefix “BTC”)
- Integral check valve to prevent backflow (add suffix “CV”)
- 8″ (203mm) spread gooseneck (add suffix “-8”)
- BO055 aerator in place of serrated hose end (add suffix “-55”)
- BT118 pipe interrupter fitting to prevent back-siphonage (add suffix “-118”)