Double Push/Turn Gas Valve, Wall/Panel Mounted
Application: Control of burning or combustible gases such as natural gas, propane and bottled gas. Valve is certified for natural gas service by CSA International.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Wye fitting with two outlets and removable locator pins.
Valve Bodies: Straight pattern forged brass.
Headworks: Self-contained push/turn cartridges with rotating ceramic discs. Valves lock in closed position.
Handles: Die cast metal handles with index discs and pop-up indicator buttons. Handles lock in closed position. Handles must be pushed down to unlock and open valves. Red pop-up buttons indicate if valves are in open or closed position. Handles and index discs are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Inlet: Furnished with mounting shank, locknut and washer. G1/2 male inlet.
Outlets: G3/8 female outlets with removable serrated hose ends.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 10 bar (150 PSI) test pressure, 7 bar (100 PSI) maximum working pressure.
Note: If pop-up indicator buttons are not required, delete suffix “I”. Fitting will be furnished with molded nylon hooded handle.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- FlowStop volume control and shut-off valve installed in turret base (use prefix “BTFS”)
- Removable filter to remove debris and impurities from media flow (use prefix “BTFL”)
- Integral check valve to prevent backflow (add suffix “CV”)
- Angle serrated hose end in place of straight hose end (order BT2862)