Double Water Tap, Bench Mounted
Application: Laboratory water tap with two outlets for cold water.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Bench or countertop mounted with removable locator pins.
Bodies: Forged brass.
Headworks: WaterSaver self-contained compression valve cartridges with replaceable stainless steel seats.
Handles: Molded nylon hooded style handles with index discs. Handles and indexes are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Riser: Brass riser with 6” (152mm) spread to each valve.
Inlet: Furnished with mounting shank, locknut and washer. G1/2 male inlet.
Outlets: G3/8 female outlets with removable anti-splash serrated hose ends.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 10 bar (150 PSI) test pressure and maximum working pressure.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- FlowStop volume control and shut-off valve installed in valve body (use prefix “BTFS”)
- Removable filter to remove debris and impurities from water flow (use prefix “BTFL”)
- Compression valve cartridge with adjustable volume control (use prefix “BTA”)
- Ceramic disc valve cartridge (use prefix “BTC”)
- Integral check valve to prevent backflow (add suffix “CV”).
- Forged brass wrist blade handle in place of hooded handle (add suffix “BH”)
- Brass riser with 8″ (203mm) spread (add suffix “-8”)
- BT118 pipe interrupter fitting to prevent back-siphonage (add suffix “-118”)