Double Lift/Turn Gas Valve, Wall/Panel Mounted
Application: Control of burning or combustible gases such as natural gas, propane and bottled gas. Valve is certified for natural gas service by CSA International.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Wye fitting with two outlets and removable locator pins.
Valve Bodies: Straight pattern forged brass.
Headworks: Quarter-turn ball valve construction with chrome plated brass balls and molded TFE seals. Valves lock in closed position.
Handles: Spring-loaded molded nylon handles with brass inserts and index discs. Handles lock in closed position. Handles must be pulled up to unlock and turned to open valves. Handle alignment indicates if valves are in open or closed position. Handles and indexes are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Inlet: Furnished with mounting shank, locknut and washer. G1/2 male inlet.
Outlets: Integral (nonremovable) serrated hose ends.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 8.5 bar (125 PSI) test pressure, 5 bar (75 PSI) maximum working pressure.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- FlowStop volume control and shut-off valve installed in turret base or valve body (use prefix “BTFS”)
- Removable filter to remove debris and impurities from media flow (use prefix “BTFL”)
- Integral check valve to prevent backflow (add suffix “CV”)