Fine Control Needle Valve, Wall/Panel Mounted
Application: Precise flow regulation of laboratory gases. Ideal for special gases such as nitrogen, oxygen, helium and hydrogen. Valve is specially cleaned, lubricated and packaged for use with high purity gases.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Flanged inlet with removable locator pins.
Valve Body: Angle pattern forged brass.
Headwork: Floating tapered stainless steel needle and replaceable stainless steel seat. Valve is capable of delivering one bubble of nitrogen gas at a time.
Handle: Molded nylon hooded style handle with index disc. Handle and index are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Inlet: Furnished with mounting shank, locknut and washer. G1/2 male inlet.
Outlet: G3/8 female angle outlet with removable serrated hose end.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 25 bar (375 PSI) nitrogen test pressure, 17 bar (250 PSI) maximum working pressure.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- FlowStop volume control and shut-off valve installed in turret base (use prefix “BTFS”)
- Removable filter to remove debris and impurities from media flow (use prefix “BTFL”)
- Integral check valve to prevent backflow (add suffix “CV”)
- Angle serrated hose end in place of straight hose end (order BT5172)
- Quick connect fitting in place of hose end (order BT5173 or BT5273)
- 8mm OD compression fitting in place of hose end (order BT5174 or BT5274)