Fume Cupboard Valve, Straight Face
Application: Panel mounted valve for installation on straight face of cupboard. All working components of valve are accessible from front exterior face of cupboard.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Valve is installed from behind panel and is secured with external locking ring and escutcheon on front of cupboard. Maximum panel thickness is 3mm (1/8″).
Valve Body: Forged brass.
Handle: Molded nylon hooded style handle with index disc. Handle and index are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Inlet/Outlet: G3/8 female inlet and outlet.
Quality Assurance: Valve is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
- BT740W Water valve construction with compression valve cartridge
- BTC740W Water valve construction with ceramic disc cartridge
- BT740FCN Fine control needle valve construction (cleaned, lubricated and packaged for high purity gas service)
- BT740N Needle valve construction
- BT740G Push/turn gas valve construction
- BT740GI Push/turn gas valve construction with pop-up indicator buttons
- BT740S Steam valve construction
- BT740WTL Tin-lined water valve construction with compression valve cartridge
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)