Single Water Tap, Bench Mounted, WELS-Certified
Application: Laboratory water tap for cold water. Tap is WELS certified with “3 ticks”.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Bench or countertop mounted with removable locator pins.
Body: Forged brass.
FlowStop: Furnished with volume control and shut-off valve installed in tap body.
Headwork: WaterSaver self-contained compression valve cartridge with replaceable stainless steel seat. Cartridge contains internal flow control to limit flow to 4 liters per minute.
Handle: Molded nylon hooded style handle with index disc. Handle and index are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Gooseneck: 8″ (203mm) convertible rigid/swing gooseneck.
Inlet: Furnished with mounting shank, locknut and washer. G1/2 male inlet.
Outlet: G3/8 female outlet with removable anti-splash serrated hose end.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- 8″ (203mm) spread gooseneck (add suffix “-8”)
- BO055 aerator in place of serrated hose end (add suffix “-55”)