Single Water Tap, Bench Mounted
Application: Laboratory water tap for cold water. Tap has heavy duty construction to withstand bending, breakage and disassembly. All threaded connections are secured with cement.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Bench or countertop mounted with locator pins.
Body: Forged brass.
Headwork: WaterSaver self-contained compression valve cartridge with replaceable stainless steel seat. Packing nut is secured with set screw to prevent removal.
Handle: Molded nylon hooded style handle with index disc. Handle and index are color coded and marked per EN 13792. Index disc is cemented in place.
Gooseneck: 6” (152mm) rigid gooseneck. Gooseneck riser is 1/2″ IPS heavy wall pipe to resist bending and breakage. Gooseneck is set in right hand configuration unless left hand or 180 degrees is specified.
Inlet: Furnished with mounting shank, locknut and washer. G1/2 male inlet.
Outlet: G3/8 female outlet with anti-splash serrated hose end. Hose end has internal check valve to prevent backflow. Hose end is secured with set screw to prevent removal.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 10 bar (150 PSI) test pressure and maximum working pressure.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- Compression valve cartridge with adjustable volume control (use prefix “BTA”)
- Ceramic disc valve cartridge (use prefix “BTC”)
- Forged brass wrist blade handle in place of hooded handle (add suffix “BH”)
- 8″ (203mm) spread riser or gooseneck (add suffix “-8”)
- VRBO055 vandal-resistant aerator in place of serrated hose end (add suffix “-55”)
- BT118 pipe interrupter fitting to prevent back-siphonage (add suffix “-118”)