Mixing Faucet, Panel Mounted
Application: Panel mounted faucet for hot and cold water with horizontal inlets on 6″ centers.
Body: Cast brass.
Valve Units: WaterSaver self-contained compression valve units with replaceable stainless steel seats.
Handles: Color-coded molded nylon hooded handle with colored index disc.
Gooseneck: 6″ swing gooseneck.
Vacuum Breaker: Integral vacuum breaker to prevent backflow. Vacuum breaker has replaceable seat and ultra-light float cup to resist spilling at low flow.
Inlets: Furnished with 3/8″ IPS mounting shanks (assembled), locknuts and washers. 3/8″ NPT male union inlets.
Outlet: 3/8″ NPS female outlet with removable anti-splash serrated hose end.
Quality Assurance: Faucet is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
- CT1711VB-WS Same as above except with convertible rigid gooseneck.
- If vacuum breaker is not required, delete suffix “VB”.
- If mounting shanks are to be unassembled, use suffix “WS”.
Options for Mixing Faucets
- Valve Units. Compression valve units with adjustable volume controls (add prefix “CTA”) or ceramic disc valve units (add prefix “CTC”).
- Gooseneck. 8″ spread gooseneck in place of 6″ (add suffix “8”). For other gooseneck spreads and heights, please refer to page 56.
- Outlet. BO055 aerator in place of serrated hose end (add suffix “55”).