Emergency Shower, Vertically Mounted, Plastic Shower Head
Application: Emergency shower for vertical mounting.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter. Shower head is orange ABS plastic (ES635) or stainless steel (ES635SSH).
Valve: 1″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
Supply: 1″ NPT female inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Certification: Unit is third party certified by IAPMO to meet ANSI Z358.1 – 2014, the Uniform Plumbing Code CUPC and the National Plumbing Code of Canada.
- GRN Safety green ABS plastic shower head.
- YEL Safety yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- PCH Polished chrome plated cast brass shower head.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Emergency showers with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1-2014.
- AP280-100 electric light and alarm horn
Flashing light and horn serve to summon assistance when shower is activated.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.
ES635SSH Emergency Shower, Vertically Mounted, Stainless Steel Shower Head