Emergency Shower, Semi-Concealed, Stainless Steel Shower Head and Pipe
Application: Emergency shower for semi-concealed mounting in a finished ceiling. Unit is designed for installation in ceilings 8-10 feet above finished floor.
Shower Head: Shower head is 10″ diameter stainless steel. Furnished with vertical supply pipe and ceiling escutcheon for mounting shower head at desired height above finished floor.
Valve: 1″ IPS brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm, 63 1/2″ stainless steel pull rod and stainless steel ceiling guide plate.
Pipe and Fittings: Exposed pipe and ceiling escutcheon are brushed stainless steel (ES658) or polished chrome plated brass (ES658PCC).
Supply: 1″ NPT female inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Emergency showers with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1-2014.
- AP280-230 electric light and alarm horn Flashing light/alarm horn unit is recess mounted in finished wall. Light is illuminated and horn sounds when shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.
- ES658PCC Emergency Shower, Semi-Concealed, Polished Chrome Plated Pipe