Emergency Shower, Free Standing, Plastic Shower Head
Application: Free standing emergency shower.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter. Shower head is orange ABS plastic (ES662) or stainless steel (ES662SSH).
Valve: 1″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers on vertical piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
Supply: 1 1/4″ NPT female top or side inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
- PCC All-polished chrome plated brass construction.
- GRN Safety green ABS plastic shower head.
- YEL Safety yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- PCH Polished chrome plated cast brass shower head.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Emergency showers with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1-2014.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body. Unit has single FS-Plus™ spray type outlet head, self-closing valve with squeeze handle, 8 ft. reinforced PVC hose and mounting bracket.
- AP275-200 electric light and alarm horn Flashing light and horn serve to summon assistance when shower is activated.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.
- AP250-015 Modesty Curtain Modesty curtain for horizontal shower installation.
- ES662SSH Emergency Shower, Free Standing, Stainless Steel Shower Head