Drench Hose Unit, Deck Mounted
Application: Drench hose unit for deck mounting. Ideal for rinsing any part of user’s eye, face or body. Note: Under ANSI Z358.1-2014, drench hose units supplement, but do not replace, other types of emergency equipment.
Spray Head: Single FS-Plus™ spray head. Spray head has “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: Forged brass squeeze valve activated by stainless steel lever handle. Valve has replaceable stainless steel seat for exceptional durability. Valve closes when lever handle is released.
Hose: 8′ reinforced PVC hose. 300 PSI maximum working pressure.
mounting: Deck flange for countertop mounting. Flange has handle locator guide to position handle to face forward at all times.
Backflow Preventer: In-line dual check backflow preventer installed on inlet of hose (EW1020BP only). Note: Check with code authority for compliance with local plumbing code.
Supply: 3/8″ NPT male swivel-type inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- FSH 8 ft. flexible stainless steel hose in place of PVC hose.
- HG Undercounter hose guide bracket to prevent hose from tangling or binding.
- LC Locking clip for valve handle. Valve stays open until locking clip is released.
- VB In-line vacuum breaker for installation between valve and spray head.
- TMV AP3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.