Eyewash/Drench Hose Unit, Deck Mounted
Application: Dual purpose eyewash/drench hose for deck mounting. Unit meets the provisions of ANSI Z358.1-2014 as both an eyewash and a drench hose. Unit may be left in the deck flange for use as a fixed eyewash, leaving user’s hands free. Alternatively, unit may be removed for use as a drench hose to rinse any part of user’s eyes, face or body.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads mounted side-by-side. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: Forged brass squeeze valve activated by stainless steel lever handle. Valve has replaceable stainless steel seat for exceptional durability. Locking clip engages when handle is depressed, providing “hands free” operation. Valve stays open until locking clip is released.
Hose: 8′ reinforced PVC hose. 300 PSI maximum working pressure.
Mounting: Deck flange for countertop mounting. Flange has handle locator guide to position spray heads and handle facing forward at all times.
Backflow Preventer: In-line dual check backflow preventer installed on inlet of hose (EW1022BP only). Note: Check with code authority for compliance with local plumbing code.
Supply: 3/8″ NPT male swivel-type inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- FSH 8 ft. flexible stainless steel hose in place of PVC hose.
- HG Undercounter hose guide bracket to prevent hose from tangling or binding.
- VB In-line vacuum breaker for installation between valve and spray head.
- TMV AP3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as provided by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.