Eyewash/Drench Hose Unit, Deck Mounted, Ball Valve with Flag Handle, Vacuum Breaker
Application: Dual purpose eyewash/drench hose unit for deck mounting. Unit meets the provisions of ANSI Z358.1 -2014 as both an eyewash and a drench hose. Unit may be left in the deck flange for use as a fixed eyewash, leaving user’s hands free. Alternatively, unit may be removed for use as a drench hose to rinse any part of user’s eyes, face or body.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-PlusTM spray heads mounted side-by-side. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2″ IPS brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is U.S.-made with chrome plated brass ball and TFE seals.
vacuum breaker: Atmospheric vacuum breaker installed on outlet of valve. Vacuum breaker is installed 6″ above counter. Vacuum breaker is certified to comply with ASSE 1001/CSA-B64. Note: Check with code authority for compliance with local plumbing code.
Hose: 8′ reinforced PVC hose. 300 PSI maximum working pressure. Note: Hose must be inspected at least monthly for indications of wear, abrasion, loss of flexibility or loosening of end connections.
Mounting: Eyewash assembly has deck flange for countertop mounting. Flange has handle locator guide to position spray heads facing forward at all times.
Supply: 1/2″ NPT male inlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- FSH 8 ft. flexible stainless steel hose in place of PVC hose.
- HG Undercounter hose guide bracket to prevent hose from tangling or binding.
- BP In-line dual check backflow preventer installed on inlet of hose. Note: Check with code authority for compliance with local plumbing code.
- TMV AP3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as provided by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.