Eyewash, Pedestal Mounted, All-Stainless Steel
Application: Free standing, pedestal mounted eyewash. Constructed entirely in stainless steel. Ideal for use in highly corrosive environments and clean room applications. Two GS-Plus™ spray-type spray heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2″ IPS stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and Teflon® seals.
Bowl: 11-1/2″ diameter stainless steel.
Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 stainless steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers for vertical piping for high visibility.
Supply: 1/2″ NPT female inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve, bowl and spray head assembly is factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- BC Stainless steel bowl cover. Cover protects unit against contaminants. Cover is automatically raised when unit is activated.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- HFC Hand and foot control. Eyewash is activated by flag handle or foot treadle.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- TMV AP3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.