WideArea™ Eye/Face Wash, Wall Mounted, Stainless Steel Bowl
Application: WideArea™ eye/face wash for wall mounting. Four GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water over a wide area of coverage for complete rinsing of eyes and face.
Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals.
Bowl: 11-1/2″ diameter. Bowl is stainless steel (FE724) or orange ABS plastic (FE724P).
Mounting: Heavy duty cast aluminum wall bracket with corrosion resistant powder coated finish.
Supply: 1/2″ NPT female inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Eye/face washes with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1-2014.
- GRN Green ABS plastic bowl.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic bowl.
- T Chrome plated brass tailpiece and trap with 1-1/2″ IPS waste connection.
- TP 1-1/2″ OD Chrome plated brass tailpiece.
- TMV AP3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.