Barrier-Free WideArea™ Eye/Face Wash, Wall Mounted
Application: Barrier-Free WideArea™ eye/face wash for wall mounting. Bowl is lowered and extended to permit access by wheelchair user. Profile of unit is “flattened” to comply with maximum height and knee clearance requirements.
ADA Compliance: When installed at recommended mounting height, unit complies with ADA requirements for accessibility by handicapped persons (maximum height and reach, minimum knee clearance and distance from obstructions).
Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve with flag handle. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals.
Bowl: 11-1/2″ stainless steel.
Mounting: Welded stainless steel bracket for wall mounting.
Supply: 1/2″ IPS female inlet.
Waste: 1-1/2″ OD chrome plated brass tailpiece.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- BC Stainless steel bowl cover.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- T Chrome plated brass tailpiece and trap with 1-1/2″ IPS waste connection.
- TMV AP3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.