Quick Connect Plugs
QCD Series Quick Connect Plugs
WaterSaver keyed quick connect fittings are designed specifically for laboratory applications. They are designed to provide maximum performance and durability for the life of the lab installation.
Features of WaterSaver keyed quick connect plugs include the following:
- Quick connect plugs are available in either polished chrome plated brass or Type 316 stainless steel.
- Plugs have an internal shut-off valve that closes when the valve is disengaged. Internal valve components are stainless steel to assure compatibility with the service and to assure durable performance.
- Quick connects are certified by CSA International for use with natural gas.
- The quick connect keying system is based upon the inner and outer diameters of the sleeves on the body and plug. Therefore, quick connect plugs can be assembled only into the correct body. There is no possibility of inadvertently mixing services.
- Quick connect bodies and plugs are color coded to designate the service and to facilitate matching the correct body and plug.
- Quick connect plugs do not have a locking feature. The plug will therefore rotate freely in a quick connect body. Non-locking plugs are ideal for use on hose assemblies where orientation of the plug is not required.
- Quick connect plugs are available with a choice of outlet connections for maximum flexibility.