QPBL Series Push Button Quick Connect Bodies
QPBL Series Quick Connect Bodies
WaterSaver push button keyed quick connect fittings are designed specifically for laboratory applications. They are designed to provide maximum performance and durability for the life of the lab installation.
Features of WaterSaver push button keyed quick connect bodies include the following:
- Quick connect bodies are available in either polished chrome plated brass or Type 316 stainless steel.
- Bodies have an internal shut-off valve that closes when the plug is disengaged. Internal valve components are stainless steel to assure compatibility with the service and to assure durable performance.
- Quick connects are certified by CSA International for use with natural gas.
- The quick connect keying system is based upon a double key way and lug system. Therefore, quick connect plugs can be assembled only into the correct body. There is no possibility of inadvertently mixing services.
- Quick connect bodies and plugs are color coded to designate the service and to facilitate matching the correct body and plug.
- Quick connect bodies are furnished with an internal locking feature. The plug can be installed only in one fixed orientation.
- Quick connect bodies are designed to be installed on piping systems, gas manifold systems or directly to valves or instrumentation. Bodies are available with a choice of inlet connections to facilitate installation.