Safety Station with Eyewash, Polished Chrome Construction
Application: Combination eyewash and shower safety station. Unit is constructed of polished chrome plated brass pipe, fittings and components for attractive appearance and superior durability. Two GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter stainless steel.
Shower Valve: 1″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Eyewash Bowl: 11-1/2″ diameter stainless steel.
Eyewash Valve: 1/2″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals.
Pipe and Fittings: Polished chrome plated brass.
Supply: 1-1/4″ NPT female top inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 9-1/4″ or 19-5/8″ above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
Sign: Furnished with ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- BC Stainless steel cover for eyewash wash bowl.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- SSH Stainless steel shower head.
- AP275-100 Electric Light and Alarm Horn Light and alarm horn summon assistance when eyewash or shower is activated.
- AP250-015 Modesty Curtain Modesty curtain for mounting on safety station.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014.