Safety Station with Eyewash, All-Stainless Steel Construction
Application: All-stainless steel combination eyewash and shower safety station. Stainless steel construction is ideal for highly corrosive environments and clean room applications. Two GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter stainless steel.
Shower Valve: 1″ IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Eyewash Bowl: 11-1/2″ diameter stainless steel.
Eyewash Valve: 1/2″ IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and Teflon® seals.
Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 Type 304 brushed stainless steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers for vertical piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
Supply: 1-1/4″ NPT female top or side inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet.
Sign: Furnished with ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- BC Stainless steel cover for eyewash wash bowl.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- AP275-100 Electric Light and Alarm Horn Light and alarm horn summon assistance when eyewash or shower is activated.
- AP250-015 Modesty Curtain Modesty curtain for mounting on safety station.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014.