Safety Station with Eyewash, Hand and Foot Control, All-Stainless Steel
Application: All-stainless steel combination eyewash and shower safety station. Stainless steel construction is ideal for highly corrosive environments and clean room applications. Eyewash is activated by flag handle or foot treadle. Two GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter stainless steel.
Shower Valve: 1″ IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Eyewash Bowl: 11-1/2″ diameter stainless steel.
Eyewash Valve: 1/2″ IPS Type 316 stainless steel stay-open ball valve. Valve has stainless steel ball and Teflon® seals. Eyewash is activated by flag handle or foot treadle. Unit remains in operation until handle is returned to closed position.
Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 Type 304 brushed stainless steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers for vertical piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
Supply: 1-1/4″ NPT female top or side inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet.
Sign: Furnished with ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- BC Stainless steel cover for eyewash wash bowl.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- AP275-100 Electric Light and Alarm Horn Light and alarm horn summon assistance when eyewash or shower is activated.
- AP250-015 Modesty Curtain Modesty curtain for mounting on safety station.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014.