Safety Station with WideArea™ Eye/Face Wash, All-PVC Construction
Application: All-PVC combination WideArea™ eye/face wash and shower safety station. Unit is constructed entirely of PVC and PVC-coated components for superior corrosion resistance. Ideal for industrial environments where harsh acids or caustics are present. Four GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water over a wide area of coverage for complete rinsing of eyes and face.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter orange ABS plastic.
Shower Valve: 1″ IPS PVC-coated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water.
Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 11-1/2″ orange ABS plastic.
Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2″ IPS PVC-coated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and
Pipe And Fittings: Schedule 80 PVC.
Supply: 2″ IPS socket weld top female inlet.
Waste: 2″ IPS socket weld female outlet.
Sign: Furnished with ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- GRN Green ABS plastic shower head and bowl.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic shower head and bowl.
- AP275-100 Electric Light and Alarm Horn Light and alarm horn summon assistance when eye/face wash or shower is activated.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014.