Barrier-Free Safety Station with WideArea™ Eye/Face Wash, Plastic Shower Head
Application: Barrier-Free combination WideArea™ eye/face wash and shower safety station. Shower head and pull rod are extended for improved access. Bowl is lowered and extended to permit access by wheelchair user. Profile of unit is “flattened” to comply with maximum height and knee clearance requirements.
ADA Compliance: Unit complies with ADA requirements for accessibility by handicapped persons (maximum height and reach, minimum knee clearance and distance from obstructions).
Shower Head: 10″ diameter. Shower head is orange ABS plastic (SSBF909) or stainless steel (SSBF909SSH).
Shower Valve: 1″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve with stainless steel actuating arm and 47-1/2″ stainless steel pull rod.
Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus spray heads. Each head has a “flip-top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
Eye/face Wash Bowl: 11-1/2″ stainless steel.
Eye/face Wash Valve: 1/2″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve with flag handle.
Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers on piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
Supply: 1-1/4″ NPT female top and side inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 8″ or 20″ above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- GC Powder coated finish on galvanized pipe and fittings. Available colors include orange, yellow, red and green.
- BC Stainless steel cover for eye/face wash bowl.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- HS Auxiliary drench hose unit for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- APBF250-015 Modesty Curtain Modesty curtain for mounting on Barrier-Free safety station.
- AP275-200 Electric Light and Alarm Horn Flashing light and alarm horn for mounting on safety station.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014.