WaterSaver pioneered the use of ball valves for laboratory gas services. These valves are specifically designed for the rigorous demands of the lab environment. They present a much higher quality alternative to the ground key cock valves widely used in school and college laboratories.
Among the advantages of WaterSaver laboratory ball valves are:
- Valves may be used for any laboratory gas, including natural gas, compressed air, vacuum and nitrogen. When ordered, they may be specially cleaned, lubricated and packaged for oxygen and other
pure gas service.
- Laboratory ball valves are equipped with forged brass lever handles. The position of the handle visually indicates whether the valve is open or closed. The low turning torque of the handle makes these valves ideally suited for ADA-compliant applications.
- Ball valves utilize a rotating chrome plated brass ball and molded TFE seals. This construction provides exceptional longevity compared to a ground key cock valve utilizing a lubricated metal-to-metal seal.
- Valves are tested at 125 PSI air pressure and are rated for use at pressures up to 75 PSI.
- Valves are certified for natural gas service by CSA International under ANSI Z21.15-1997/CGA 9.1-M97.
Single Ball Valve Assembly, Deck Mounted
Double Ball Valve Assembly, Deck Mounted
Single Ball Valve Assembly, Panel Mounted