Pressure Regulator Fitting, Bench Mounted
Pressure Regulator Fitting, Overhead Mounted
Application: Point-of-use regulation of high purity gases. Used for compressed air and inert high purity gases, including nitrogen, helium, argon and oxygen. Pressure regulator has stainless steel diaphragm.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Special tall turret for overhead mounting. Turret has removable locator pins.
Shut-Off Valve: Plug valve with lever handle on inlet of fitting for on/off control of media.
Pressure Regulator: Non-relieving type with chrome plated brass body and stainless steel diaphragm.
Metering Valve: Fine control needle valve for precise flow control. Valve has forged brass body, floating tapered stainless steel needle and replaceable stainless steel seat.
Inlet Pressure Range: .5 bar (7 PSI) – 20 bar (300 PSI).
Outlet Pressure Range: .5 bar (7 PSI) – 8.5 bar (125 PSI).
Inlet: Furnished with stainless steel mounting shank, locknut and washer. G1/2 male inlet.
Outlet: Removable quick connect fitting with 1/4″ NPT male plug.
Cleaning: Fitting is specially cleaned, lubricated, assembled and packaged for use with high purity gases, including oxygen.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
- BT3173-772-2SWSA Same as above except with two pressure regulators and valves at 180 degrees.
- BT3173-772-2AWSA Same as above except with two pressure regulators and valves at 90 degrees.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- 8mm OD compression fitting on valve outlet in place of quick connect fitting (use BT2874 or BT3174 designation for valve)