Single Water Tap, Bench Mounted
Application: Laboratory water tap for cold water.
Mounting: Bench or countertop mounted with locator pins.
Body: Forged brass.
Headwork: WaterSaver self-contained compression valve cartridge with replaceable stainless steel seat.
Handle: Molded nylon hooded style handle with index disc. Handle and index are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Gooseneck: 150mm (6”) rigid gooseneck. Gooseneck is set in right hand configuration unless left hand or 180° is specified.
Inlet: Furnished with G1/2 mounting shank, locknut and washer. G1/2 male inlet.
Outlet: G3/8 female outlet with removable anti-splash serrated hose end.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 10 bar (150 PSI) test pressure and maximum working pressure.
- BT611 Compression valve cartridge
- BTC611 Ceramic disc valve cartridge
- BT611-8 200mm (8”) gooseneck in place of 150mm (6”)
- BO055 aerator in place of hose end
- BT611-55 BT118 pipe interrupter fitting with hose end BT611-118