Pure Water Faucet, Panel Mounted, Self-Closing Control
Application: Panel mounted faucet for distilled, deionized or reverse osmosis water. All components in contact with water have interior lining of pure tin.
Body: Forged brass.
Valve Unit: WaterSaver self-contained renewable unit with replaceable stainless steel seat. Valve has self-closing control.
Handle: Color-coded molded nylon hooded handle with colored index disc.
Gooseneck: 6″ rigid / swing gooseneck.
Inlet: Furnished with 1/2″ IPS mounting shank (assembled), locknut and washer. 1/2″ NPT male inlet.
Outlet: 3/8″ NPS female outlet with removable anti-splash serrated hose end.
Quality Assurance: Faucet is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
- CT2784L-WSA Same as above except with handle on left side.
- If self-closing lever handle is required, add suffex “LE”.
- If mounting shank is to be unassembled, use suffix “WS”.
Options for Tin-Lined Pure Water Faucets:
- Vacuum Breaker. Gooseneck with integral vacuum breaker (add suffix “VB”).
- Gooseneck. 8″ spread gooseneck in place of 6″ (add suffix “8”). For other gooseneck spreads and heights, please refer to page 56.
- Outlet. BO055 aerator in place of serrated hose end (add suffix “55”).