Safety Station with Eyewash, Stainless Steel Bowl
Application: Combination eyewash and shower safety station. Eyewash features a stainless steel bowl with two GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads that deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes.
Shower Head: 10″ diameter orange ABS plastic with 20 GPM flow control.
Shower Valve: 1″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29″ stainless steel pull rod.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
Eyewash Bowl: 11-1/8″ diameter stainless steel. Eyewash Valve: 1/2″ IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
Pipe and Fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene pipe covers for high visibility and corrosion resistance. Supply: 1-1/4″ NPT female top or side inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 9-1/4″ or 19-5/8″ above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- TM6040 Thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver tepid water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Thermostatic Mixing Valves” section for complete technical and product information.
- GC Powder coated finish on galvanized pipe and fittings. Available colors include orange, yellow, red and green.
- GRN Green ABS plastic shower head.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic shower head.
- SSH Stainless steel shower head.
- AP275-200 Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when eyewash or shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- AP250-015 Modesty curtain for mounting on safety station.