Safety Station with WideArea™ Eye/Face Wash, All-PVC Construction
Application: All-PVC combination WideArea™ eye/face wash and shower safety station. Unit is constructed entirely of PVC and PVC-coated components for superior corrosion resistance. Ideal for industrial environments where harsh acids or caustics are present. Eye/face wash features four GS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads that deliver a flood of water over a wide area of coverage for complete rinsing of eyes and face.
Shower Head: 10” diameter orange ABS plastic with 20 GPM flow control.
Shower Valve: 1” IPS PVC-coated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29” stainless steel pull rod.
Spray Head Assembly: Four GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water flow.
Eye/Face Wash Bowl: 11-3/4” diameter orange ABS plastic.
Eye/Face Wash Valve: 1/2” IPS PVC-coated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and PTFE seals.
Pipe And Fittings: Schedule 80 PVC.
Supply: 2” IPS socket weld top female inlet.
Waste: 2” IPS socket weld female outlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- GRN Green ABS plastic shower head and bowl.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic shower head and bowl.
- AP275-200 Electric flashing light and alarm horn unit for mounting on wall or vertical pipe. Light illuminates and horn sounds when eye/face wash or shower is activated. Furnished complete with flow switch and mounting hardware.
- AP250-015 Modesty curtain for mounting on safety station.
- AP3800 Thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Valves” section for complete technical and product selection information.