Single Faucet, Deck Mounted, Vacuum Breaker
Application: Vandal-resistant deck mounted single faucet with 6” rigid vacuum breaker gooseneck and serrated hose end. Furnished with WaterSaver self-contained compression valve unit with stainless steel seat.
- Inlet shank is machined from solid brass bar stock with extra heavy wall to resist breakage.
- Faucet base has pins to prevent turning fixture on counter.
- Packing nut is secured with set screw to prevent removal.
- Index disc is cemented in place.
- Gooseneck riser is 1/2” IPS heavy wall pipe to resist bending and breakage.
- Vacuum breaker has vandal-resistant brass bonnet and cover screws to prevent removal.
- Round serrated hose end is secured with set screw to prevent removal.
- All threaded connections are secured with cement.
- VR614VB Same as above except with convertible rigid/swing gooseneck in place of rigid gooseneck.
Options for Vandal-Resistant Faucets
- Valve Unit. Compression valve unit with adjustable volume control (add prefix “VRA”) or ceramic disc valve unit (add prefix “VRC”).
- Handle. 4” wrist blade handle in place of four-arm handle (add suffix “BH”). Four-arm nylon handle in place of forged brass
handle (add suffix “PH”).
- Gooseneck. 8” spread gooseneck in place of 6” (add suffix “8”).
- Outlet. VRBO055 vandal-resistant aerator in place of serrated hose end (add suffix “55”).
Deck / Bench
Serrated Hose End