General Factory Help
Position: General Factory Help
We have positions available for ambitious people who are willing to work hard and learn new skills.
- Rackers. Rack and unrack parts for powder painting and chrome plating.
- Polishers. Use abrasive wheels to polish and buff metal components prior to finishing.
- Assemblers. Build products in a production work cell with a team of associates.
- Testers. Following assembly, inspect and pressure test finished products for quality, function and appearance.
- Packers. Add the final components, clean and pack products in cartons.
- Able to read and understand English and do basic shop math.
- Able to work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day in a fast paced environment.
- Superior attention to detail, with a focus on quality and accuracy in every area of work.
- Be mechanically inclined.
- Some related experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment is a plus.
- Starting salary is $12.25 – $14.00, depending on the position you apply for.
- Health insurance through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois. Optimal dental and vision coverage.
- We offer ten (10) paid holidays, paid vacations, life and short term disability insurance and a pension plan.
- Opportunities for continuing training and education, including tuition assistance plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Required Education: High school or equivalent
WaterSaver Faucet Co. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe and healthy work environment.