WaterSaver electrical boxes are UL-listed under standard UL514A, are machined for both standard and ground fault receptacles, and are furnished complete with grounding screws, a 3/4″ IPS mounting shank and locknut.
WaterSaver electrical pedestal boxes are furnished with a choice of three finishes as standard. Standard finishes are:
Wrinkle Black Epoxy
Cast aluminum boxes are powder coated with a wrinkle black epoxy coating. The coating has a matte finish.
Satin (Brushed) Aluminum
Cast aluminum boxes are polished to remove the rough cast surface. Boxes have an attractive brushed finished. To order, add suffix “SA” to model number.
Polished (Bright) Aluminum
Cast aluminum boxes are polished and buffed to a chrome-like surface finish. To order, add suffix “PB” to model number.
When complete electrical assemblies are ordered, stainless steel face plates and receptacles are funished. On wrinkle black
and satin aluminum pedestal boxes, face plates are furnished with a satin (brushed) finish. On polished aluminum pedestal boxes, face plates are furnished with a polished (bright) finish. Receptacles are black.
To order electrical fixtures, please proceed as follows:
- Select the desired electrical box from below.
- Select the desired receptacle from below. Read across and down to find the appropriate fixture number. Note that, unless specified otherwise, receptacles are furnished in black.
- Specify the desired finish for the pedestal box, as follows:
- Wrinkle black epoxy powder-coated finish (standard).
- Satin (brushed) aluminum finish (suffix “SA”).
- Polished (bright) aluminum finish (suffix “PB”).
Note: Satin and polished electrical boxes can be furnished with clear epoxy coating for enhanced chemical resistance. Add suffix “CLR” when ordering.
20 Amp, 125V
20 Amp, 125V
(CAT 5 T568B