Push/Turn Gas Valve, Wall/Panel Mounted
Application: Control of burning or combustible gases such as natural gas, propane and bottled gas. Valve is certified for natural gas service by CSA International.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Turret base with single outlet and removable locator pins.
Valve Body: Straight pattern forged brass.
Headwork: Quarter-turn ball valve construction with chrome plated brass ball and molded TFE seals. Valve locks in closed position.
Handle: Spring-loaded molded nylon handle with brass insert and index disc. Handle locks in closed position. Handle must be pulled up to unlock and turned to open valve. Handle alignment indicates if valve is in open or closed position. Handle and index are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Inlet: Furnished with mounting shank, locknut and washer. G1/2 male inlet.
Outlet: Integral (nonremovable) serrated hose end.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 8.5 bar (125 PSI) test pressure, 5 bar (75 PSI) maximum working pressure.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- FlowStop volume control and shut-off valve installed in turret base or valve body (use prefix “BTFS”)
- Removable filter to remove debris and impurities from media flow (use prefix “BTFL”)
- Integral check valve to prevent backflow (add suffix “CV”)