Fume Cupboard Valve, Straight Face
Application: Panel mounted valve for installation on straight face of cupboard. All working components of valve are accessible from front exterior face of cupboard.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Valve is installed from front exterior face of cupboard and is secured from behind panel with locknut and set screws. Maximum panel thickness is 25mm (1″).
Valve Body: Brass bar stock.
Handle: Molded nylon hooded style handle with index disc. Handle and index are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Inlet/Outlet: 10mm x 700mm copper tubes on inlet and outlet. When used for natural gas and pure water service, stainless steel tubes are furnished.
Quality Assurance: Valve is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
- BT750W Water valve construction with compression valve cartridge
- BTC750W Water valve construction with ceramic disc cartridge
- BT750FCN Fine control needle valve construction (cleaned, lubricated and packaged for high purity gas service)
- BT750N Needle valve construction
- BT750G Push/turn gas valve construction
- BT750GI Push/turn gas valve construction with pop-up indicator buttons
- BT750S Steam valve construction
- BT750WTL Tin-lined water valve construction with compression valve cartridge
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)