Fume Cupboard Valve, Angle Face
Application: Panel mounted valve for installation on angle face of cupboard. All working components of valve are accessible from front exterior face of cupboard.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Valve is installed from behind panel and is secured with external locking ring and escutcheon on front of cupboard. Maximum panel thickness is 3mm (1/8″).
Valve Body: Forged brass.
Handle: Molded nylon hooded style handle with index disc. Handle and index are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Inlet/Outlet: 10mm OD x 700mm copper tubes on inlet and outlet. When used for natural gas and pure water service, stainless steel tubes are furnished.
Quality Assurance: Valve is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
- BT759LW/RW Water valve construction with compression valve cartridge
- BTC759LW/RW Water valve construction with ceramic disc cartridge
- BT759LFCN/RFCN Fine control needle valve construction (cleaned, lubricated and packaged for high purity gas service)
- BT759LN/RN Needle valve construction
- BT759LG/RG Push/turn gas valve construction
- BT759LGI/RGI Push/turn gas valve construction with pop-up indicator buttons
- BT759LS/RS Steam valve construction
- BT759LWTL/RWTL Tin-lined water valve construction with compression valve cartridge