Pure Water Tap, Bench Mounted
Application: Laboratory tap for distilled, deionized or reverse osmosis water. Tap has exterior brass casing and interior lining of inert polypropylene. Pure water comes in contact only with inert plastic.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Bench or countertop mounted with removable locator pins.
Body: Forged brass.
Headwork: Diaphragm-type valve. Brass valve stem and bonnet with inert elastomer diaphragm. Valve has manual on/off control.
Handle: Molded nylon hooded style handle with index disc. Handle and index are color coded and marked per EN 13792.
Riser: Brass riser with 6” (152mm) spread.
Inlet: 10mm OD tube end. Furnished with G1/2 mounting shank, locknut and washer.
Outlet: Seven serration plastic hose end.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 10 bar (150 PSI) test pressure, 5 bar (75 PSI) maximum working pressure.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- Interior lining of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) in place of polypropylene (add suffix “-PVDF”)
- Self-closing control valve with toggle-style lever handle (add suffix “SC”)
- Combination manual/self-closing control valve with toggle-style lever handle (add suffix “MSC”)
- Brass riser with 8″ (203mm) spread (add suffix “-8”)