Double Water Tap, Bench Mounted, WELS-Certified
Application: Laboratory water tap with two outlets for cold water. Tap is WELS certified with “3 ticks”.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Bench or countertop mounted with removable locator pins.
Bodies: Forged brass.
Headworks: WaterSaver self-contained compression valve cartridges with replaceable stainless steel seats. Cartridges contain internal flow controls to limit flow to 4 liters per minute.
Handles: Forged brass wrist blade handles with color-coded index discs. Index discs are marked per EN 13792.
Riser: Brass riser with 6″ (152mm) spread to each valve.
Inlet: Furnished with mounting shank, locknut and washer. G1/2 male inlet.
Outlets: G3/8 female outlets with removable anti-splash serrated hose ends.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 10 bar (150 PSI) test pressure and maximum working pressure.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- Brass riser with 8″ (203mm) spread (add suffix “-8”)
- BO055 aerator in place of serrated hose end (add suffix “-55”)