Mixer Tap, Bench Mounted, Wrist Blade Handles, WELS-Certified
Application: Laboratory water mixer tap for hot and cold water. Tap is WELS certified with “3 ticks”.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Bench or countertop mounted with removable locator pins.
Body: Forged brass.
Headworks: WaterSaver self-contained compression valve cartridges with replaceable stainless steel seats. Cartridges contain internal flow controls to limit flow to 4 liters per minute.
Handles: Forged brass wrist blade handles with color-coded index discs. Index discs are marked per EN 13792.
Gooseneck: 6” (152mm) convertible rigid/swing gooseneck.
Inlets: (2) 10mm OD flexible copper tubes. Furnished complete with 30.5mm (1-3/16”) dia. mounting shank, locknut and washer.
Outlet: G3/8 female outlet with removable anti-splash serrated hose end.
Quality Assurance: Fitting is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment. 10 bar (150 PSI) test pressure and maximum working pressure.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- 8″ (203mm) spread gooseneck (add suffix “-8”)
- BO055 aerator in place of serrated hose end (add suffix “-55”)