Mixer Tap, Bench Mounted, Vandal-Resistant Construction
Application: Laboratory water mixer tap for hot and cold water. Tap has heavy duty construction to withstand bending, breakage and disassembly. All threaded connections are secured with cement.
Finish: Furnished with white powder coated finish as standard. Other colors and finishes available as options (see below).
Mounting: Bench or countertop mounted.
Body: Cast brass.
Headworks: WaterSaver self-contained compression valve cartridges with replaceable stainless steel seats. Packing nuts are secured with set screws to prevent removal.
Handles: Molded nylon hooded style handles with index discs. Handles and indexes are color coded and marked per EN 13792. Index discs are cemented in place.
Gooseneck: 6” (152mm) rigid gooseneck. Gooseneck riser is 1/2” IPS heavy wall pipe to resist bending and breakage.
Inlets: (2) G1/2 male inlets on 180mm center dimension. Furnished with mounting shanks, locknuts and washers.
Outlet: G3/8 female outlet with removable anti-splash serrated hose end. Hose end has internal check valve to prevent backflow. Hose end is secured with set screw to prevent removal.
BTVR1614WSA Same as above except with rigid/swing gooseneck.
- Gray powder coated finish (GRY)
- Polished chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (PCL)
- Satin chrome plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SCC)
- Satin nickel plated finish with clear epoxy coating (SNC)
- Compression valve cartridge with adjustable volume control (use prefix “BTA”)
- Ceramic disc valve cartridge (use prefix “BTC”)
- Forged brass wrist blade handle in place of hooded handle (add suffix “BH”)
- 8″ (203mm) spread riser or gooseneck (add suffix “-8”)
- VRBO055 vandal-resistant aerator in place of serrated hose end (add suffix “-55”)
- BT118 pipe interrupter fitting to prevent back-siphonage (add suffix “-118”)