Single Faucet, Panel Mounted, Vacuum Breaker
Application: Panel mounted faucet with vacuum breaker for cold water.
Body: Forged brass.
Valve Unit: WaterSaver self-contained compression valve unit with replaceable stainless steel seat.
Handle: Color-coded molded nylon hooded handle with colored index disc.
Gooseneck: 6″ rigid / swing gooseneck.
Vacuum Breaker: Integral vacuum breaker to prevent backflow. Vacuum breaker has replaceable seat and ultra-light float cup to resist spilling at low flow.
Inlet: Furnished with 1/2″ IPS mounting shank (assembled), locknut and washer. 1/2″ NPT male inlet.
Outlet: 3/8″ NPS female outlet with removable anti-splash serrated hose end.
Quality Assurance: Faucet is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
- CT2714L-VB-WS Same as above except with handle on left side.
- If vacuum breaker is not required, delete suffix “VB”.
- If mounting shank is to be unassembled, use suffix “WS”.
Options for Single Faucets
- Valve Units. Compression valve units with adjustable volume controls (add prefix “CTA”) or ceramic disc valve units (add prefix “CTC”).
- Gooseneck. 8″ spread gooseneck in place of 6″ (add suffix “8”). For other gooseneck spreads and heights, please refer to page 56.
- Outlet. BO055 aerator in place of serrated hose end (add suffix “55”).