Double Service Fixture, Heavy Duty
Application: Deck mounted fixture for cold water and either gas, air or vacuum.
Base and Valve Body: Forged brass.
Riser: 1/2″ IPS heavy wall brass pipe.
Water Valve Unit: WaterSaver self-contained compression valve unit with replaceable stainless steel seat.
Handle: Color-coded molded nylon hooded handle with colored index disc.
Ball Valves: (2) laboratory ball valves for gas, air or vacuum service (specify service when ordering). Valves are forged brass with lever handle and integral seven serration hose end.
Inlets: Furnished with (2) 3/8″ IPS mounting shanks (assembled), locknut and washer. 3/8″ NPT male inlets.
Quality Assurance: Fixture is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
- CT5400-110WSA Same as above except with L110 in-line vacuum breaker on water outlet.
Note: The CT5400WSA and CT5400-110WSA are available with fully vandal-resistant construction. Please refer to the WaterSaver Vandal-Resistant Fixture brochure or to the WaterSaver website (wsflab.com) for further information.
Options for Combination Fixtures:
- Valve Unit. Compression valve unit with adjustable volume control (add prefix “CTA”) or ceramic disc valve unit (add prefix “CTC”).
- Handle. 4″ wrist blade handle in place of hooded handle (add suffix “BH”).
- Gooseneck. 8″ spread gooseneck in place of 6″ (add suffix “8”). For other gooseneck spreads and heights, please refer to page 56.
- Outlet. BO055 aerator in place of serrated hose end (add suffix “55”).