Pure Water Faucet, Polypropylene-Lined, Panel Mounted
Application: Panel mounted faucet for distilled, deionized or reverse osmosis water. Faucet has exterior brass casing and interior lining of inert polypropylene. Pure water comes in contact only with inert plastic.
Valve Body: Forged brass.
Valve Unit: Diaphragm-type valve. Brass valve stem and bonnet with inert elastomer diaphragm. Valve has manual on / off control.
Handle: Color-coded molded nylon hooded handle with colored index disc.
Gooseneck: 6″ rigid gooseneck.
Inlet: 3/4″ IPS male shank with 1/2″ OD tube connection.
Outlet: Seven serration plastic hose end.
Quality Assurance: Fixture is fully assembled and factory tested prior to shipment.
- CT7854L Same as above except with handle on left side.
- CT7854SC Same as above except with self-closing four-arm handle.
- CT7854SC-LE Same as above except with self-closing lever handle.
Note: If PVDF lining is required, add suffix “PVDF”.
Options for Plastic-Lined Pure Water Faucets
- Gooseneck. 8″ spread gooseneck in place of 6″ (add suffix “8”).
- Vacuum Breaker. In-line polypropylene vacuum breaker installed between valve and serrated hose end (add suffix “7110”).