Eyewash, Wall Mounted, Stainless Steel Bowl and Skirt
Application: Eyewash for wall mounting. Unit has stainless steel bowl and wrap-around skirt to conceal valve, drain and piping. Ideal for laboratories and other areas where clean, uncluttered appearance is desired.
Spray Head Assembly: Two GS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from the water flow.
Valve: 1/2″ IPS brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals.
Bowl: 11-1/2″ stainless steel with wrap-around skirt.
Mounting: Bowl and skirt unit has welded stainless steel bracket for wall mounting.
Supply: 1/2″ NPT female inlet.
Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT female outlet.
Sign: ANSI-compliant identification sign.
Quality Assurance: Unit is completely assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- DC Stainless steel dust cover for each spray head.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- SC Self-closing ball valve. Note: Eyewashes with self-closing valves do not comply with ANSI Z358.1-2014.
- T Chrome plated brass tailpiece and trap with 1-1/2″ IPS waste connection.
- TP 1-1/2″ OD chrome plated brass tailpiece.
- TMV AP3600 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2014. Refer to “Tempering Units” section for complete technical and product selection information.